[site] HQ version of Who...(Chinese version) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 19th September 2008, 09:22 AM
Aga-chan's Avatar
Aga-chan Aga-chan is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Among cherry trees
Posts: 2,327
^I agree. It's OK for people to voice their opinion, but did they really expect it to be perfect? It's natural that she has an accent and mispronounces some words. She doesn't even speak Chinese! I could imagine that someone wrote the Chinese lyrics down in katakana for her - and those aren't always accurate with the actual pronounciation.
__________________

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008


矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.