[site] HQ version of Who...(Chinese version) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 19th September 2008, 02:50 PM
youthink youthink is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 60
This Chinese version of WHO.. the key is lower than the original version...

I think she has made a really great attempt in singing it and pronouncing it correctly. Chinese pronunciation isn't easy especially when Chinese has 4 different vocal accent when japanese doesn't.

I think she has sung it well.

PS: what I am going say next isn't nice to the chinese lyricist.

I seriously think, the original Ayu lyrics are SO MUCH BETTER. The meaning of the song or whatsoever. She wrote it so well. Even if translate it from Japanese to Mandarin. The meaning shouldn't change that much. What's worst... I think the chinese lyrics are really bad. It just doesn't flow and what's with the "Moon lady" ? does that even appear in the original lyrics? I am really sorry to the 2 lyricists that somehow translate or should I say recreate the lyrics of this song BUT I just can't stand the lyrics. Doesn't flow and in actual fact, I do think there are quite a grammatical and sentence structure errors. These errors are something that will not happen in the lyrics of other Chinese Songs. Seriously, all I can say is.. Ayu's lyrics really rock and it has a deepper and better meaning. Now it seems like... the song is wonderful but the lyrics are terrible. totally ruin such a beautiful song.

sorry if I have offended anyone
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.