[News] 9/24 CDTV Premium live TV appearance - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26th September 2008, 09:21 PM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
...Isn't that exactly what she wants to do?
But she is not strictly a musician though. So much of what she does are either fashion, magazine, dance, pv, spectacle related and not just the music. So what I'm saying, is it will be difficult for her to continue doing the same kind of things that she has done through her whole career if her popularity wanes too much. Of course she can still release music, but the overall package will be gone and I think its that overall package that make up what Ayu is, more than just the music by itself. I don't know if she would be happy with anything less. Just like she said she wouldn't want to perform somewhere if she couldn't do her full stage show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
I'm pretty sure she cuts off her vocals, especally in mirrorcle w because she wants to do her arm wavey things~
If you watch, she just takes the mic from her mouth, and waves her arms.
I think she's just OVER excited during these performances... like, she took off control of the voice, and just became hyper and jumping... and kicking, in mirrorcle world.
She does it in every song she performs now though and has been since Jewel. So I don't think it's just because of arm waving. It could be any number of reasons though really.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 26th September 2008 at 09:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.