Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer
There are many different songs from what I understand than what are on A Best, especially A Best had a lost of remixes and rerecordings. Plus that was 8 years ago. I'm sure there are several people that wanted to buy those old hits again for various reasons.
|
Just 4 re-recordings.
AC is actually the one who has 15 songs that weren't on both A BEST and most are not old.
Several people can't be 700,000. It's too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~X2RADialbomber~
Ayu has become so much of a diva, that her photoshopped face and generic pop songs just don't cut it anymore, I think. Her songs have become so monotonous; personally, I'm sick of hearing about how she's lost wings. And to be honest, the fact that she's released three best albums in the span of a year is REALLY annoying.
|
Erm, on GUILTY besides glitter and MY ALL what exactly was generic pop? :x and Mirrorcle World also ...