[News] TA SINGLE COLLECTION Umbrella - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 29th September 2008, 02:23 PM
Blasterion's Avatar
Blasterion Blasterion is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 2,317
man that is fast, 2 minutes... I didn't even know there was a limited amount.
well, it would have been so awesome to get my hands on one of those.. if I would have the cash for it
__________________

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.