[News] Asia Tour 2008 to be aired in November - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 3rd October 2008, 07:19 PM
maikaru's Avatar
maikaru maikaru is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tachikawa
Posts: 1,492
*0*

I think this is what a lot of people are asking for...
To see the tour without having to wait for dvd~~ yay~~
I am more happy now~~
I can't wait.

I love the instructions TBS gives~
In the title of Anniversary, please use the A logo in the "A" part of Anniversary~
タイトルの「Anniversary」の頭のA部分は、Aロゴをお使いくださいませ。
It made me laugh~ ahaha.

Last edited by maikaru; 3rd October 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, asia tour 2008, ayumi hamasaki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.