Review Of A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ In Singapore's The Strait Times's Life ! papers - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 4th October 2008, 01:13 AM
Bad Wolf's Avatar
Bad Wolf Bad Wolf is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where desu meets biscuits.
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post
^And you obviously misread my whole post as I'm not stating all ayu you fans just some. Your responses lately have only made me think your more of an obsessed fan than th. >_>

But wuteva. I'm not here to start a fight.
Your post seemed aimed at the people in the thread who were complaining about this guy's review and you spoke in pretty broad/generalized terms. If you wanted to make it known that you weren't talking about all fans then I don't know.. maybe rephrase what you say a little bit?

Just because I'm going against the things you say doesn't make me an obsessed fan.
__________________


"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.