[Translation] ViVi Oct 2008 Ayumi Interview "Night Cruising in Hong Kong" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 7th October 2008, 05:52 PM
Bad Wolf's Avatar
Bad Wolf Bad Wolf is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Where desu meets biscuits.
Posts: 3,260
Oh this was fabulous! Thank you so much for posting

Quote:
“The single that I have in mind the most? Well if you asked me in such a sudden manner, which shall be ‘Talkin’ 2 Myself’. But if you are asking the single that really talks about the memories that I had in these years, I would say it is ‘Dearest’… This is the song that changed the game. I became a singer simply because I love singing. There was a time that I can easily become happy just by singing, until the works of writing lyrics and composing songs became a duty.”

“Therefore if you ask me ‘Do you love singing?’ in the year 2001, I might not be able to answer honestly that ‘I do’… However this song kind of shows that even when I feel lost, I still love singing.”


“Music is so magical. When I listen to the song, all those sceneries like the temperature, the wind and of course the exhaustive feeling comes back to me like a movie. The memory itself always accompanies with the music.”
It's creepy how she says things about music in general that I've pretty much said about HER music lol.
__________________


"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.