![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#101
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man, this is unexpected o____o
I'll be looking forward to it~ thanks for the info! |
|
#102
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why do they always show the yoyogi tour on the dvd???
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
|
|
#103
|
||||
|
||||
|
^
Because it's a grand venue in Tokyo. -_- |
|
#105
|
||||
|
||||
|
Woowowowo...
We'll be able to see it very soon but... I can't wait!! This is so exciting!! ![]() Wowowow... We will be able to see the concert soon but... I can't wait!! This is so exciting!!
|
|
#106
|
||||
|
||||
|
woah! cool! ^^ I was there!!! ^^ this is exciting! ^^ but u can't watch it on TVU player??
__________________
thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3 |
|
#107
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for the info!
|
|
#108
|
||||
|
||||
|
what date and time will the broadcast be????????????'
|
|
#109
|
||||
|
||||
|
awesomee news!!
^^ |
|
#110
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow. tats interesting.
thanks for the news. =) |
|
#111
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe they're airing it on TV because the DVD will be ultra late o,O;;;
|
|
#112
|
||||
|
||||
|
on Tbs tv
nice 10x for the info ^^
__________________
|
|
#113
|
|||
|
|||
|
It will be broadcasted on 11/30, hour : 9pm to 11 pm!
Source : http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/lineup/o1180.html |
|
#114
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ thanks for the news
|
|
#115
|
||||
|
||||
|
30 november. D: So late..
*checks time* OOH A SUNDAY!! Then I can watch it live!!
|
|
#116
|
||||
|
||||
|
Finally something's happening on my bd XD
|
|
#117
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome! I will try to watch on TVU...
Thanks for the info~
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#118
|
||||
|
||||
|
@^: TVU player is LQ tho, I think I'm gonna grab the MQ stream. XD Or else it ruins the feeling-ish..thing..
Awesome : O |
|
#119
|
||||
|
||||
|
waaa i'll watch it!! where I can see it with a good quality?? what is TVU???
thanks!
__________________
|
|
#120
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I got all excited because I thought TVU had TBS...this is a different TBS?
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, asia tour 2008, ayumi hamasaki |
|
|
![]() |