The Official Danity Kane Thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 15th October 2008, 07:06 AM
bondingo's Avatar
bondingo bondingo is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 5,541
Well I just finished watching Part 2 of the finale, and it was just depressing. Seeing just the three of them together on that couch, they seemed so lifeless. I loved Aubrey's speech, and her comment to Diddy, but I hate how she never even got to respond to his condescending remarks. He really is a douche. He's obviously the one with problems, and America knows that. He can say they're making him out to be something he's not all he wants, but it's clear he's the ******* here.

I really just don't know what's gonna happen with the group though. I pretty much expect to see the headline "Danity Kane Disbands", because it's hard to think of the band with just those three members. None of them have the charisma or originality for it to really work with just them.
__________________


Reply With Quote
 

Tags
danity kane, girl group, making the band


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.