AT08 Shanghai fanpics - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 22nd October 2008, 10:02 PM
luna7996's Avatar
luna7996 luna7996 is offline
ayu-mi-x II Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Puerto Rico~La isla del encanto~
Posts: 1,223
sorry if the question seems stupid but I thought cameras where not allowed in the venue???? Where this pictures taken without the guards noticing or did they get some sort of permision....????? I want have a permission to take pictures if I ever go to an Ayu concert.
Anyway the pictures look amazing and I love the Hanabi dress.She looks really pretty.And I also love the highschool like outfit.The one use for depend on you right????
__________________


Set made by Mary-Tina. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
anniversary, arena tour 2008, fan, pictures, shanghai


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.