![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
X-TINA ON LADY GAGA
What did you say to those on the Internet who are hinting that you borrowed Lady Gaga’s look? You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/musi...inutes-wi.html bwahahaha love this ***** ![]() If anything this will defiantly give Gaga a career boost. |
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
^I was just about to post this. How can she not know Lady Gaga when her entire mission for this ~era~ is to copy her image?
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
IDK! She is just being a huge ***** here..plain and simple. When Gaga was asked about X-tina copying her she had nothing but kind words for her
![]() I can't wait to hear Gaga's response to this~ * Luv, she could of thought Gaga was a drag queen or something
Last edited by ♥ you!; 11th November 2008 at 09:58 PM. |
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sorry but did any of you guys miss what she said about knowing who Lady Gaga was?!
![]() "I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. " ![]() I guess anything that has LADY in it would make her unsure what it is.
Last edited by Luv ~Venus~; 11th November 2008 at 09:56 PM. |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
OH NO SHE DIDN'T. I have nothing but love for Christina but right here she pulls a *****assness diva move here.
|
|
#26
|
|||
|
|||
|
^Tbh, I didn't know who Lady Gaga was until last week. Chic had her album out and everything. I just happen to say X-tina copied Lady Gaga because I saw Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" mv before I saw the KGB pv. If was the other way around, I prolly would have been saying LG ripped X-tina off. lol
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Christina's inspiration for Keeps Gettin' Better was pop art and catwoman. It's clear if you watch the video or the Target ad, but I guess some people just like to say she copied Lady GaGa because they have nothing better to do. And I can't blame her for not knowing if it was a guy or girl, despite the "Lady". I'm sure there are more drag queens than actual women who use "Lady" as a stage-name.
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think Lady GaGa and Gwen Stefani look alike, but that's just based off the Wikipedia photo. It doesn't make her words excusable, but I think Christina was just getting defensive about borrow another person's look.
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
you aren't the only one...
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, that's pretty funny. I always thought Lady GaGa sounded like Gwen when she sings, and even Christina at times, so it's funny seeing that they do look somewhat similar, but that's mainly because of the bangs. And people can't say Christina copied those bangs from Lady GaGa; if she took them from anyone that would be Gwen, but I still don't think she stole them at all.
|
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe Xtina didn't know who Lady Gaga was, but her stylist and whoever picked this new ~image~ for her out of a hat or whatever they use certainly knew who she was. I didn't like the Back to Basics 1940s glam look, but it was a hell of a lot better than ripping off C-listers like Gaga.
|
|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
^C-listener.
I hated that glam look too. I just think too many white girls think they can pull off the Marilyn Monroe look. IMO, Madonna and Anna Nicole are the only ones who can pull that look. Britney's head was shaped funny after try'n to pull off that look. I just saw the target ad and I see where you're coming from Bondy about the pop art and catwoman comment. I forgot that Gwen help bring the platinum blonde hair+bangs back...especially since I have her Sweet Escape album which she rocked that style. =X |
|
#34
|
|||
|
|||
|
^Gwen dabbled in the Old Hollywood look before Christina too:
Spoiler:
But honestly I think Xtina looked amazing during certain points in the BTB era. However it all seemed extremely forced and annoying for the most part. |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
All Music Guide posted a fantastic review of Keeps Gettin' Better:
Quote:
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whoa..Lady GaGa does look similar...hahaha
(is that Xtina in ur sig bondingo?...an mv?) |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's her Target commercial for the compilation
![]() |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
^
Oh thanks for sharing the cm Here are some photos for Keeps Getting Better photoshoots Spoiler:
|
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
that gun is so phallic, lol. the phones, too...
|
|
#40
|
|||
|
|||
The photos remind me of an ANTM photoshoot.
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |