![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#221
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Arigatou I want to see ^^
__________________
![]() "Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair" http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742893759 |
|
#222
|
||||
|
||||
|
if you're lazy to download it , you can watch it via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3taAtt0i4
credits to ♥ you! for the tip off at the ARASHI thread
__________________
|
|
#223
|
||||
|
||||
|
ohh thanks for the LJ link, beats torrenting it XD
arashi + daigo = laughs guaranteed
|
|
#224
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() since I'm on holidays now I will be doing up album reviews for BIG BANG ! real soon followed by their 1st 2 albums since I already done up 1 for Ao no Mirai EP
__________________
|
|
#225
|
||||
|
||||
|
from http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000045163 :
To which music you pay attention as Christmas song on sale in 2008?
__________________
|
|
#226
|
||||
|
||||
|
hmmm personally I hate xmas songs as there always sooooo cheezy, and I can't really say much on that poll cause I've only ever heard Hurry Xmas and WINTER PARTY :x but looks like people still love L'arc
|
|
#227
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
anyway , 2nd week sales of BIG BANG ! : *43 **4,984 BREAKERZ ick that's a HUGE drop from #8 to #43 but at least it secured a top10 position in the 1st week which I'm more than happy about it since their 1st 2 albums & mini album weren't able to attain a top10 position .total reported sales so far - 30,326* & yay my review of BIG BANG ! is up running at my music blog now -> http://karenpang.blogspot.com/2008/1...-big-bang.html
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 10th December 2008 at 08:24 AM. |
|
#228
|
||||
|
||||
|
So... what are they like?
Is their music rockish or?
|
|
#229
|
||||
|
||||
|
yup they do rock music , just like abingdon boys school
__________________
|
|
#230
|
||||
|
||||
|
woo hoo , guess what I found while snooping though Live Journal ?
Footage of their "SPECIAL SUMMER PARTY" @ SHIBUYA-AX which took place on August 8th '08 (approximately 60 minutes) in which the content is available should you purchase the 1st CD + DVD Type A of BIG BANG ! & someone uploaded the whole thing ![]() you can download it via http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3...d5153d47744e1b & I will add this to the 1st thread now
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 13th December 2008 at 04:29 AM. |
|
#231
|
||||
|
||||
|
1st post has been updated with the tracklist of the trio's "SPECIAL SUMMER PARTY" @ SHIBUYA-AX but in case you're too lazy to go there , here's the songlist set :
1) SUMMER PARTY 2) NO SEX NO LIFE 3) SUGAR BABY 4) FAKE LOVE 5) LAST EMOTION 6) IN THE SKY 7) Miss you 8) Ao no Mirai 9) Crystal Night 10) Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru 11) REAL LOVE ... 12) WAKE UP MY SOUL 13) B.R.Z. ~Ashita e no Kakyou~ They did a bit of material , here & there from their 1st 2 albums & Ao no Mirai EP I haven't watched the footage yet , will do so now as most of my fave songs are on there such as NO SEX NO LIFE , SUGAR BABY , IN THE SKY , Ao no Mirai , WAKE UP MY SOUL
__________________
|
|
#232
|
||||
|
||||
|
Remembered a while back ago DAIGO appeared in ARASHI's Arashi no Shukudai-kun on 1st Dec ?
It's finally subbed thanks to the lovely http://dvampyrlestat.livejournal.com http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...73f551fd11b85d DAIGO's so funny/random , you got to love the guy
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 13th December 2008 at 05:19 PM. |
|
#233
|
||||
|
||||
|
yay lots of updates
I've watched the start of the DVD up to LAST EMOTION and they have done well so far and I was thinking of ripping the audio but it's actually quite bad quality so hmm maybe not but I wish there was more stuff from their newer singles and album as I am still not a huge fan of the stuff from their first two albums ![]() and DAIGO is even more funny when someone translate's his so-colloquial-it-becomes-impossible-to-understand-him Japanese thanks for the postings Karen |
|
#234
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I watched the whole performance & it's really good & they practically did most of my fave songs from their older works discography & DAIGO was so & spaced out so much when he appeared in AnS
__________________
|
|
#235
|
||||
|
||||
|
it's said that there're 2 different versions of the WINTER PARTY PV .
The version found on the BIG BANG ! DVD Type B differs a bit in that according to what http://seiret.livejournal.com said : "DAIGO and AKIHIDE sniffing SHINPEI's armpit ( )DAIGO's santa hat repeatedly falling AKIHIDE's adorable, big smile BREAKERZ doing silly ballet ( , ballet ? this I have to see)AKIHIDE fixing his tie while DAIGO hogs the camera and a whole lot of member ai. ♥" you can download the DVD version of the PV via http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mfoq4ezzjym & SUMMER PARTY & Shakunetsu also have DVD versions of their own too in that SUMMER PARTY includes random clips from when they shot the PV (kind of like the DVD version of WINTER PARTY), while Shakunetsu features only the concert (no clips of Wanted in between).
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 17th December 2008 at 03:10 PM. |
|
#236
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ haha that version was hilarious
i got into them pretty recently, and as far as iTunes counted, i played them about 500 times already XD |
|
#237
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
the part where the guys did ballet was classic ![]() it's more camera based upclose shots of the trio & it's so cool to see them goofing around & all & yay welcome aboard the BREAKERZ club , mate
__________________
|
|
#238
|
|||
|
|||
|
yay!!
the video = my nonstop laughter = me, getting high off of laughter it was great XD |
|
#239
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() outta the 11 PVs that they have made since their debut in April , WINTER PARTY's my fave from the trio & DAIGO looks even more hotter than usual in there
__________________
|
|
#240
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dunno, its probably cause I'm a fanboy, but I always find watching the WINTER PARTY PV awkward :S
and for anyone wondering I downloaded the 404mb version of Sekai wa Odoru and have noticed it is a DVD-Rip of the PV but the bitrate for the video is around 11,000kbps which is somewhat... crazy and is a waste of megabyte's as DVD's aren't even that good but it works and looks good so I'm happy... go grab if you've got 404mb to spare XD Thanks for the extra info on the others PV's too Karen, it makes me want to see the Shakunetsu one!
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |