Magazine Cover? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 11th December 2008, 10:52 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
Here's the Young Sunday cover for anyone who's interested...



As for ayu's first magazine ever, I guess if any local Fukuoka magazines had ads for the Fukuoka city bank, that'd be her first appearance EVER... but the first one I know of is Young Jump, November 18th 1993:



So there ya go, Ayu's earliest documented magazine appearance, lol.

EDIT:
Ren: don't let it scare you - at least I didn't know the info offhand XD I just knew where to look for it.
LOL

u seem a hardcore fan xDD


thanks for that info!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.