![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#241
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hopefully the DVD versions of SUMMER PARTY & Shakunetsu will be up & running in due time because I want to see them as well
the single version for Shakunetsu was kinda spoilt by scenes from the movie Wanted though
__________________
|
|
#242
|
|||
|
|||
|
haha i love how they do that... make people want to buy the DVD for the other versions
|
|
#243
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I was deciding which edition of BIG BANG ! to get as there're 4 different editions & at the end , I bought the one with the photobook I didn't expect there're different versions of the PVs available in the DVD Type A of the album til now
__________________
|
|
#244
|
|||
|
|||
|
yup if you're trying to decide which one to buy, it can get pretty annoying
it helps their sales though XD |
|
#245
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
their 1st 2 albums & mini album didn't
__________________
|
|
#246
|
|||
|
|||
|
but their earlier works are just as good
|
|
#247
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh yes it's especially for Ao no Mirai and CRASH & BUILD
__________________
|
|
#248
|
||||
|
||||
|
DAIGO is in the latest Josei Jishin magazine & initally I didn't know he was because http://nimsilver.livejournal.com who scanned the magazine , she actually scanned the pics of ARASHI's Nino who was on the cover .
I only found out that DAIGO was featured inside when I saw the same magazine earlier on when I was at the local Kinokuniya & OMG he's SO hot in that I HAD to ask http://nimsilver.livejournal.com to scan the 2 pics for me which she did . You can download it via http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...8202ea12abe1fa & for once he's not doing his trademark rock pose
__________________
|
|
#249
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ haha XD, i didn't know either... thanks for sharing that >.<
|
|
#250
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I iterally went @_____@ when I saw the 2 pics at the bookstore yesterday
__________________
|
|
#251
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ haha seems like someone saw what they wanted to see XD
|
|
#252
|
||||
|
||||
![]() actually I didn't know that DAIGO was featured in the magazine . It was only until my younger sister flipped the back pages of it yesterday & then I saw the pics of him
__________________
|
|
#253
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ haha that's interesting XD
i'm really feeling for uploading their disc too >.< i wanna promote so many different people.. |
|
#254
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I think more people should know about this trio , aside from GReeeeN of course as I think both acts are equally talented in their own right
__________________
|
|
#255
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ i believe so too XD
i got into BREAKERZ by a Hey! Hey! Hey! show.. they are so hilarious there.. XD and i was like cooooooooool so yeahz.. i'm feeling like a child rite now.. |
|
#256
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL yeah they're actually very funny in real life especially DAIGO who tend to space out here & there
__________________
|
|
#257
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ haha agreed... he's an interesting guy...
|
|
#258
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL I can soooo see that one happening
|
|
#259
|
||||
|
||||
![]() oh man I got a huge shock earlier on when I was watching MTV Asia . They played WINTER PARTY ! I was going KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at maximum speed @_____@
__________________
|
|
#260
|
||||
|
||||
|
CDTV Top 30 Winter Song 12/20/08
from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pneIh...layer_embedded @ http://strawberry-gemm.livejournal.com #1.White X'mas - KAT-TUN #2.LAST CHRISTMAS - EXILE #3.Hurry Xmas - L'Arc~en~CIEL #4.One Love - ARASHI #5.いつかのメリークリスマス- B'z #6.メリクリ- BoA #7.SNOW EXPRESS- NEWS #8.シンデレラ?クリスマス- KinKi Kids #9.きよしこの夜 - 氷川きよし #10.ただ…逢いたくて- EXILE #11.Baby cyuising Love - Perfume #12.冬の幻 - Acid Black Cherry #13.no way to say - ayumi hamasaki #14.弱虫サンタ-羞耻心 #15.WISH - ARASHI #16.WINTER PARTY - BREAKERZ #17.Lovers Again - EXILE #18.白い恋人达 - 桑田佳佑 #19.Hard Days,Holy Night - ポルノグラフィティ #20.飞刀甩过去!忽略不计! #21.クリスマスラブ - SAS #22.White Love - SPEED #23.Christmas Eve - 山下達郎 #24.Xmas Time - 倉木麻衣 #25.もうすぐクリスマス - 里田まいwith 合田兄妹 #26.スノースマイル - BUMP OF CHICKEN #27. 12月のlove song - gackt #28.White Light - 安室奈美惠 #29.クリスマスの約束-ゆずおだ #30.聖なる夜に-ケツメイシ
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |