AVEX using cheaper materials for production? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 5th March 2009, 11:32 PM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
I hate some ayu singles don't have back-papers..

meaning that when you put the CD's in a stand (so that you only see the side), sometimes it's blanc!

This is the case for most old Ayu singles (like Surreal. I got so annoyed of the empty gap I printed and glued my own side-strip, gawd).

And now for Rule/Sparkle, the top half of the jewel case got one, and the bottom half doesn't! that's why I keep it in the plastic thing so that I can put the OBI in and I can still display it real nicely! xD

I know I'm obsessed but it's bothering the heck out of me! Now what should I do with all my side-paperless CD's! Those include:

-Days/GREEN DVD
-All A COMPLETE CD's and DVD

I'm like.. AAAH I can't stand it XD ONE STRIP OF PAPER is all it takes to make me happy xD
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.