In alterna's PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17th March 2009, 05:37 PM
spanishfan spanishfan is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Posts: 1,015
In alterna's PV

Do someone what is the thing in the red circle?
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6733/circulo.jpg
I need to know what is it and what is put in them. I'm doing a work for university about this image and i must describe it and know it well.
Thank you so much

EDIT:
oh i've made a mistake, i thought the image was bigger, here is a bigger one http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6733/circulo.jpg that's also the better quality i get.
__________________
sorry for my awful english~


Last edited by spanishfan; 17th March 2009 at 07:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17th March 2009, 06:10 PM
thinkingoutloud89's Avatar
thinkingoutloud89 thinkingoutloud89 is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany/Hameln
Posts: 6,398
hm the upper thing looks like a pictureframe (the white one)...the brown thing looks like one of the things you put little figurines in löl
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17th March 2009, 08:01 PM
jinryuu jinryuu is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 83
To me it seems something like a flat box for pictures or something... xD
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17th March 2009, 09:36 PM
U-GO-BOY's Avatar
U-GO-BOY U-GO-BOY is offline
Connected Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,374
it looks like a sign to me
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17th March 2009, 10:13 PM
Choyan's Avatar
Choyan Choyan is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,561
it seems like one of those signs where you can slot tablet like things to make up words?
like those score boards?? i dunno XD
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18th March 2009, 12:18 AM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Very interesting picture to do an analysis of. Unfortunately I can't help you with your question though. It's something rectangular shaped is about all I can say.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18th March 2009, 01:49 AM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
...Hey isn't that the heart slide they put up before every puppet show on top of it, and inside are is the puppet show ._.?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 18th March 2009, 04:23 AM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
Its Ayu's drug cabinet....her inspiration for this PV....LAWL JKJK!!! I love Alterna....dunno what it is though
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18th March 2009, 05:19 AM
mcluva420's Avatar
mcluva420 mcluva420 is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: FUNKY TOWN ♪
Posts: 4,399
cant rlly see it clear or close up enough =/
__________________




~YouTube&twitter&Blog&Funny ScreencapsI+II+III~
::tumblr::

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18th March 2009, 06:22 AM
AyUta's Avatar
AyUta AyUta is offline
sending mail Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ||California||
Posts: 20,633
It just looks like a sign to me
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 18th March 2009, 12:51 PM
chloeM's Avatar
chloeM chloeM is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Secretfairyland
Posts: 4,086
it looks like nothing to me
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 19th March 2009, 09:39 PM
noidea's Avatar
noidea noidea is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,343
we could see with a higher resolution pic from the vob or a better file, if theres no pic by tomorrow ill make one(sleep first xD)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 20th March 2009, 02:47 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
If you can't figure it out, have someone edit it out with photoshop.
That'd be kind of cheating I guess but if you can't figure it out then that might be an option.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 18th June 2009, 11:05 AM
spanishfan spanishfan is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Posts: 1,015
Sorry but I was out from the forum all this time.
Thank you every one

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
we could see with a higher resolution pic from the vob or a better file, if theres no pic by tomorrow ill make one(sleep first xD)
So... can you or someone else take that pic from a better file? I'll apreciate it a lot.
That was the best file i found because I don't have (maybe in the future) the original DVD.

When I'll finish my analysis I'll post it here ^^ (sorry but.. only in spanish, it'll be a lot to translate for me)

Thank you so much
__________________
sorry for my awful english~

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 18th June 2009, 02:10 PM
noidea's Avatar
noidea noidea is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,343
I noticed that I lost my HQ-file of alterna somewhere o.0 Nut I think GRACE got the right answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
...Hey isn't that the heart slide they put up before every puppet show on top of it, and inside are is the puppet show ._.?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 19th June 2009, 09:39 AM
C+R+E+AYUMI's Avatar
C+R+E+AYUMI C+R+E+AYUMI is offline
fairyland Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ITALY
Posts: 8,207
mmh..very hard to perceive what is it...it seems something like a furniture where to put spices to me ^__-
__________________

~thanks pepper for the set~
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 19th June 2009, 11:57 AM
chloeM's Avatar
chloeM chloeM is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Secretfairyland
Posts: 4,086
pictures?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21st June 2009, 07:23 AM
Delirium-Zer0's Avatar
Delirium-Zer0 Delirium-Zer0 is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Posts: 7,289
The top half looks like a vintage advertisement, like one you'd put up on store counter display. The top appears to be a product name & logo, perhaps for cigarettes or something, and then a blank white rectangle for a price to be written in.

The bottom darker thing looks like a sign forbidding something. I think I see the word "Don't" in the center of it.
(After looking at the VOB file, I see "Good Boys ~Don't~" do something... I can't read the bottom two words.)

Last edited by Delirium-Zer0; 21st June 2009 at 07:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26th June 2009, 03:23 PM
spanishfan spanishfan is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Posts: 1,015
Hey thank you so much to every one trying help me ^_^

About what GRACE said i saw that heart after that but i don't think it was that... it's just similar at form but not color or the frame.
Thank you Deli that help me a lot, though it was impossible to read the bottom two words the meaning of the phrase is lost.

I just send my work a few hours ago, I think it would be interesting share it with you, do you think I must open a new threat or post it here? At first I'll post in spanish and a google translation but after a week I could edit with a better translation.
__________________
sorry for my awful english~

Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.