Aren't Shuya within the new tour? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 18th March 2009, 12:54 PM
ihulk2's Avatar
ihulk2 ihulk2 is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecavs11 View Post
i wish she kept the same dancers and didnt add new ones, cuz i felt that they had great chemistry
Great chemistry's fine, but I wish she'd rotate the dancers more. I understand not everyone's dancing skills are at the same level but if we see the same people doing the same roles every tour, it becomes less of a reason to watch.

I always enjoy watching what a new dancer adds to Ayu's shows or how different existing dancers step up and perform new choreography. Unfortunately I feel we're seeing less of this and more of only-this-guy-can-perform-solo, these-people-do- background, she-dances-fast-numbers etc.

Maybe there are too many "specialist" dancers around ?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.