Butterfly - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 24th March 2009, 12:22 AM
Mari-chan's Avatar
Mari-chan Mari-chan is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieke View Post
Will this annoying rumour ever die?
I totaly thought the same, when I read the question.

When I first listend to the song... there also stand's that Ayu is the singer. And.. I listen to it.. and thought... "This is not Ayu... it is not her voice".
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.