[News] Premium Countdown Live 2008-2009 IN STORE 13.05.2009! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 30th March 2009, 08:33 AM
Iyreen's Avatar
Iyreen Iyreen is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 442
^same. I also still didnt get my AT08. After non-stop release from Ayu, now Im really broke. T_T

I think I will just getting an OS press for this >.<
__________________


set by CHERRIM


Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.