[News] Premium Countdown Live 2008-2009 IN STORE 13.05.2009! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 30th March 2009, 11:46 AM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handjan View Post
Thanks for news.
I want to buy it now but I have the same problem as Alucard and Iyreen - I'll wait for June.
Thanks God it doesn't have First Press and we are not forced to pre-order it now.

But it is EXPENSIVE, even though that it is AN AWESOME SHOW.
Everytime I wanna add Anniversary tour to my new order, I see new price and removing it, saying to myself: "Next Time."
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.