SCawaii 09/05 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 6th April 2009, 07:52 PM
Kikaru Kikaru is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,435
Still not feeling the weird...jacket thing, but she pulled it off in the photos better than I thought. However, the dress is great, and I love how figure-hugging it is.

I do like her hair though. Think she looks better with straight hair now because it makes her hair look less fried.
__________________



It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
scawaii


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.