questions about 'GUILTY' - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 12th April 2009, 03:49 PM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
Lol, at comic fairs I buy Countdown Live 2004-2005, CL 2001-2002 and Arena Tour 2003-2004. And they're all bootlegs

I'm not feeling so guilty, I don't pay attention to DVDs
I do it for cds.

I have 5 bootlegs, A BALLADS, RAINBOW, I am.., MY STORY and MY STORY Classical.
And now I want to buy original ones.

Oh, and they're all MIYA Records. They are pretty famous, isn't it?
__________________

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.