Who else got the NEXT LEVEL USB album? I have a question! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 17th April 2009, 08:34 AM
I Am... Aaron's Avatar
I Am... Aaron I Am... Aaron is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California, USA
Posts: 233
Yeah like I said I'm not going to let this awesome beautiful piece get messed up in day to day things, but I wanted to know what the chain was for. I did read that description about it being a pendant a few places, but I don't get that, since the chain is about the length of an anklet, just slightly larger than a bracelet. Attaching it to another necklace? That just sounds weird and doesn't seem to make sense, lol.

Anyway, I think I'm just gonna keep the chain in the case and display the actual drive on my desk.

Thanks everyone.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter if you'd like! www.twitter.com/sonictonic
Please support Ayu by buying her music and not just downloading it.

* Congratulations! You are the STARS!! *

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.