Who is Maria? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 21st April 2009, 09:12 AM
C+R+E+AYUMI's Avatar
C+R+E+AYUMI C+R+E+AYUMI is offline
fairyland Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ITALY
Posts: 8,207
[QUOTE=ImpactBreaker;1910109]^Well, I believe only catholics pray to saints (can't remember any other christian religion that has "saints" but maybe I'm misinformed). Brazil has the largest population of catholics in the world. nobody here prays to Mary Magdalene and it's a fact here. People massively pray for Virgin Mary here, far more than to Saint Anthony. Not sure about the other catholics in the world though.[QUOTE]


I think you're right. I live in Italy, the fatherland of catholicism and here every city, every small town or village, adores a Saint and organizes celebrations dedicated to him. For istance, one of most known italian city in the world, Venice, celebrates Saint Marc.
In the post above the translation of what I found in italian version of wikipedia.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.