Illusionist - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 20th May 2009, 07:09 PM
noidea's Avatar
noidea noidea is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,343
@Yoake yeah, but I think I know the secret^^ Its quite easy actually I think, it seems to me like these things they are bond to can be opened at the back, when the light turns off, the female dancers open it, the males jump out, females jump in and the males close it again, that sounds realistic to me xD
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.