Woah woah no no la la? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 31st May 2009, 11:09 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
I think gay people can find women hot, sure, we are not physically attracted to them, but we can still see that they are hot, I hate Step You cover as well because shes trying too hard and end up looking like a ... well, not very classy anymore xD
Guess what! I'm gay too :B
I hate Step you photoshot, cause she seens to be totaly out of place there... But I find Ayu very sexy sometimes... I just think that Step you cover and PV are terrible examples... But maybe that was the idea...

IMO she is very sexy in because of you, alterna, mirrorcle world, ourselves, inspire (when using casual outfit), greatful days, game, is this love, my name's women, fairyland, pride, ladies night, evolution, startin', 1love, green, rule, next level, sparkle, surreal, appears videos... And in the last 3 tours (at06, at07 and at08). She just isn't sexy in the same way in all those... sometimes is that "I'M HOT ;D" thing, sometimes it's a carefree sexiness and so on... there is not only one way of being sexy
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.