[REQ] identity song in Myspace - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 2nd June 2009, 06:48 AM
AyUta's Avatar
AyUta AyUta is offline
sending mail Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ||California||
Posts: 20,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
you could do what i used to do, create your own artist page, and upload music there, then use on your own site~ but they tend to find your fake artist pages and delete them
Haha I used to do that too. I made like...about ten of them before I decided to call it quits. They just kept on getting deleted days after I created them. It was super annoying lol.
__________________




Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.