Looking for a certain tv live in which Ayu cries? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 19th June 2009, 10:05 PM
AyUta's Avatar
AyUta AyUta is offline
sending mail Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ||California||
Posts: 20,633
Oh, I think it might be the DEAREST performance. I loved it, but unfortunately I don't remember what show or event it was for. All I know is that there were credits rolling towards the end of her singing.
__________________




Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.