Ayumi Concert in 2010? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 9th August 2009, 02:03 PM
AngieChan AngieChan is offline
Free & Easy H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,651
thanks for the replies guys! ^^

i haven't book my plane ticket yet.. i am deciding whether i should go this year (oct) or next year some time

2009 is not a good time for me to go to japan.. but I am worried if ayu has no concert in 2010 (or stop )

So I can only hope for Arena Tour (or Asia Tour) in 2010.. but Ayu hasn't announce if she will do concert next year.. (I hope she will)

I hope I don't miss an ayu concert in my lifetime
__________________

Last edited by AngieChan; 9th August 2009 at 02:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.