![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#101
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ your prayers have finally been answered, lol.
|
|
#102
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like Chara has been busy with writing lyrics for other singers!
Quote:
|
|
#103
|
||||
|
||||
|
The single is out in about a month! We should be getting covers and a pv anytime now <3
__________________
|
|
#104
|
|||
|
|||
|
#105
|
||||
|
||||
|
stunning! I have a feeling this song is going to be epic <3
__________________
|
|
#106
|
||||
|
||||
|
WOW thats so fierce! love it so much!
and the DVD cover, its epic i really want to watch her live, but seems that no one ever uploaded it |
|
#107
|
||||
|
||||
|
From JPM:
Quote:
|
|
#108
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#109
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for new pv.
|
|
#110
|
||||
|
||||
|
Chara! I forgot I liked her! I really like Boku no koto wo shitte, trophy, and kiss.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#111
|
||||
|
||||
|
most of her ballads sound really depressing and sad, i might go to suicide if i really got a huge stress and listening to the songs like boku no koto wo shitte and kiss XD milk is a great ballad too
the new songs sounds good, but not as strong as her previous single, but the PV is really awesome! i like the fantasy theme in it |
|
#112
|
||||
|
||||
|
I should listen to milk then, I really like that whole super depressing sound sometimes. She reminds me of Lily Chou-chou.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#113
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow, she has divorced with her current husband
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...500-sanspo-ent they had been married for 14 years and have 1 daughter - sumire and 1 son - himi |
|
#114
|
||||
|
||||
|
poor chara. . . =(
__________________
|
|
#116
|
||||
|
||||
|
How did breaking hearts end up doing?
__________________
|
|
#117
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haha, no one?
I went seaching for the Curly Giraffe album earlier- just to find that it doesnt come out till next month, haha. Chaos is one of my favorite songs of the year, I like it more than breaking hearts
__________________
|
|
#119
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was surprised they divorced, they've been married so long. I've seen a couple movies with her husband.
I ( ) the breaking hearts PV. I wonder what her next release will be. The other day I listened to Sekai for the first time, awesome song. I've never really listened to her 90's stuff, is it any good?
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#120
|
||||
|
||||
|
swallowtail butterfly
![]() milk yasashii kimochi DUCA violet blue hatsukoi atashi wa koko yo hikari to watashi MY WAY i like these songs the most |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |