Any Good Ayu Songs for Songfics? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 24th September 2009, 12:30 AM
mmaibff's Avatar
mmaibff mmaibff is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 148
I haven't read ouran or bleach, But I think
Trust: works pretty well for Naruto/any pairing
End Roll: for Naruto/Sasuke (friendship/or w/e you like really I don't know how you feel about that sort of pairing) after the the sasuke retrieval arch

marionette also seems like an interesting one you can write a song fic on but I'm not too sure one what the couple would be.

I don't really know what kind of couple you like so its kind of hard to suggest some songs.
__________________

Ok so my photoshop skill sucks sue me...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.