[A] A Mess up in AT 90?! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 5th December 2009, 09:21 PM
noidea's Avatar
noidea noidea is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I always love watching this video xD It amuses me.
I think the second chorus where she hides her mouth because she realized she messed up the first one is even better xD

What surprises me is: though I think she synched just as much as the last years it didn't really make it worse for me this time. It all were songs that IMO were "ok" to lipsynch. There was no ballad, no song with her just standing around or that in some other way just had to be live that gives me a playback impression.
After some others said what they think was not live I think I can now do the same without being jumped at.
I'm 100% the following were not live:
EnergizE
Sunrise
LOVE 'n' HATE
identity

Sparkle was either playback or had a backtrack that totally overpowered the live voice.

In The Corner has the benifit of the doubt.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.