Did Ayu Really Apologize for her performance on Best Artist? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 18th December 2009, 03:02 PM
behwatch's Avatar
behwatch behwatch is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 165
One thing I notice is the sennheiser microphone she is using. Senn has a problem to emphasize too much bass thats why I didnt buy it. And she is already so used to her sony mics. Mics does make a huge difference.

But I can hear her weak voice from the start. "You were..." was a little too heavy due mainly to the mic I believed. You can see 2 girls crying from the clip though which means sound isnt everything
__________________
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.