[translation] ViVi 2010 February - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Articles

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 29th December 2009, 10:45 PM
Chibi_Venus's Avatar
Chibi_Venus Chibi_Venus is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Florida, United States
Posts: 5,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I think the comments on This Is It were interesting. This is the first she's spoken about Michael Jackson, isn't it? I guess we knew she thought of him as an influence but to the extent of her crying when seeing it, I didn't think she was a massive fan of his until I read her words...
You could say that was my favorite part of the interview. When Michael passed, I did wonder what Ayu's thoughts were (I think I even started a thread asking about it lol). Good to hear her thoughts.

Thanks for the translation!
__________________
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
translation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.