Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 18th March 2010, 06:41 AM
KuuXAyu-fan's Avatar
KuuXAyu-fan KuuXAyu-fan is offline
ayu-mi-x II Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,228
Rock'N'Roll Circus Boxset | PlayAsia Pre-orders?

So I was just wondering if anyone else here has pre-ordered their boxset from playasia. I'm a little worried I won't get my copy since it still says it can be pre-ordered, and I don't think they will get all that many. So do you guys think they will be able to send out all the pre-orders or will they cancel some?

Any feedback is appreciated
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.