![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#141
|
||||
|
||||
|
Carol album is really great.
![]() I enjoy hearing the songs from that album.
__________________
When we met, everything was awkward And we took the long way round, but we finally arrived |
|
#142
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKJFYKJE
i found think link in the net, trying to DL it now CAROL is #20 this week, 7,314 copies sold http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/more/2/ seriously? |
|
#143
|
||||
|
||||
|
I miss this thread
![]() I've seen some people upload some of chara's videos LIVE LIFE 2 looks great, i like her hairstyle there, it's so cute and child-ish. I can;t believe she's 40 now |
|
#144
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can`t believe she is this old either. She`s so cute. ^^
The videos are great. I wish I was there, but I wasn`t and maybe never will... v.v |
|
#145
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope she releases something new this summer. Her last upbeat single was in 2007- its time for another one!
__________________
|
|
#146
|
||||
|
||||
|
I loooove Chara. Thanks for posting that live of Boku no koto wo shitte- it's one of my favorites and actually my first song by her.
Why does she sell so low.... ;-; She deserves so much more recognition! There is no one else like her.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#147
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like やさしい気持ち ^^
|
|
#148
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
thats very classic! who doesnt like that song?
|
|
#149
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
But I loves Chara ![]() So what are your favorite PVs? I really like Sekai and one of her newer ones Breaking Hearts PV was really cool too.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#150
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cherry Cherry is my favorite Chara pv- its just so beautiful. She should have done a LIVE LIFE 2 photobook ala hitomi haha
__________________
|
|
#151
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well I don't know
That's the only song of hers that I could remember ^^ any recommendations?^^ |
|
#152
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her last three albums and all of the singles off of them were really good.
:
__________________
|
|
#153
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do any of you guys listen to her really old stuff? Like from the early 90's? I've never; I don't even know where I could find it much less buy. It would probably be super dated and maybe even horrible
I think maybe from Junior Sweet (her best selling album) from '97(?) is when I could tolerate the dated-ness.That's around the time she actually gained popularity I think... from the Swallowtail Butterfly era.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#154
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
sekai is very fantasy, i really like it. Not to mention the PV for swallowtail butterfly is very touching too, but you need to watch the movie first, haha!Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#155
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like all of her singles- but when I went and actually listened to the albums- they were kind of hard to get through. The Violet Blue album was horrible though. From Junior Sweet onwards her albums have been fairly solid IMO.
__________________
|
|
#156
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can you help me?
Do you have Chara's discography. It's on JPS. I can't download. Please help me.
__________________
///crystal-castles\\\ |
|
#157
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it true she has a new album coming out in January?
__________________
|
|
#159
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have no idea. Is there a tracklist/title/anything yet?
I just hope there is a new song
__________________
|
|
#160
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah. Aparently VERY SPECIAL is a studio album. I hope so
__________________
///crystal-castles\\\ |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |