The Beautiful Christina Aguilera Thread - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 13th May 2010, 06:17 AM
fancycar's Avatar
fancycar fancycar is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
What are all the versions coming out?

Could I get the Deluxe with the extra songs without getting all that stuff in the fan edition?



What happened to short and sweet? Didn't she say that the last album was too long and that this album would be shorter or did I miss something? This deluxe album already has more songs than BtB.

There are two retail versions on sale on 8/6 2010 everywhere around the world expect Japan which will be released on 9/6 2010,1 day later than the U.S does.And Japan only gets the 23-track version as I'm told so far.

You can choose which version to buy,regular versions with 18 tracks and Deluxe versions with 23 tracks.That Fan Edition is just a combination for those super fans' pre-ordering,it combines with some "rare" just-for-fans items and the album's Vinyl version of 3 discs contained with a lower price.

But I have a question,if the Deluxe version isn't limited,who's gonna buy the regular version?!Although it's cheaper,aren't we going to choose a "full" album with many songs more than a "cencored" one?
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 13th May 2010, 06:21 AM
Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~'s Avatar
Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: MOON
Posts: 3,506
^ this made me want to buy the deluxe edition soooo bad!!!
__________________

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 13th May 2010, 06:32 AM
maze's Avatar
maze maze is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Peru
Posts: 4,913
ohh thanks a lot for all the explanation, fancycar. I'm planning to buy the Fan Edition Box Set cuz I love all the items they're giving..
__________________


IG | YT | PR

Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 13th May 2010, 06:42 AM
wildconnetta's Avatar
wildconnetta wildconnetta is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In Jpop land (UK)
Posts: 2,057
@fancycar: I will HAVE to buy the regular edition ;_; ;_; (my parents are stingy)

EDIT: You can by the deluxe without the fan deluxe? THX BBS I AM BUYING REG. DELUXE
__________________

///crystal-castles\\\
///made-by-yoake\\\
///alice+ethan\\\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Del Rey
Yes, I am f--king crazy. But I am free.


Last edited by wildconnetta; 13th May 2010 at 06:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 13th May 2010, 09:12 AM
tokyoxjapanxfan's Avatar
tokyoxjapanxfan tokyoxjapanxfan is offline
SURREAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 8,677
what's the difference between the deluxe and the regular, besides the cd contents?

something about a "lenticular" cover?...btw, is a lenticular cover those things where when you move it one way, it changes? haha i've never used that word.

but i mean, is that it?
__________________

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 13th May 2010, 09:27 AM
U-GO-BOY's Avatar
U-GO-BOY U-GO-BOY is offline
Connected Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,374
yea that should be it
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 13th May 2010, 09:29 AM
fancycar's Avatar
fancycar fancycar is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 View Post
ohh thanks a lot for all the explanation, fancycar. I'm planning to buy the Fan Edition Box Set cuz I love all the items they're giving..
As the official website says,they will give those 1st 5000 fans who pre-order the Fan Edition their names on the posters,so HURRY UP!
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 13th May 2010, 09:32 AM
fancycar's Avatar
fancycar fancycar is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildconnetta View Post
@fancycar: I will HAVE to buy the regular edition ;_; ;_; (my parents are stingy)

EDIT: You can by the deluxe without the fan deluxe? THX BBS I AM BUYING REG. DELUXE
Acutally, I'm always buying my favourite foreign singers' CDs in Japan Versions,the CD quality I guess will be the best of the world like ayu's do.
And Japan Versions always contain rare tracks for bonus for each album.
Only Stripped and Back to Basics didn't get bonus tracks.
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 13th May 2010, 09:50 AM
fancycar's Avatar
fancycar fancycar is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
what's the difference between the deluxe and the regular, besides the cd contents?

something about a "lenticular" cover?...btw, is a lenticular cover those things where when you move it one way, it changes? haha i've never used that word.

but i mean, is that it?
Here's an example of which was Faye Wong,a famous Hong Kong singer,released in 1997,her "comig-back" album called "Faye Wong",the 1st press limited edition with a Lenticular cover card.




When you move it from left to right,she(Faye Wong) will stand up from the chair and walk away;when you move it from right to left,she will do the things in the opposite way.So funny!
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 13th May 2010, 11:00 AM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 9,404
Oh wow, that's pretty cool.
I'm curious how Christina's cover will look like with that effect!
__________________



「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 13th May 2010, 08:33 PM
Sundae Sundae is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,740
Remembering the cover, maybe her face gets covered and uncovered.

Also thanks for answering, fancycar. Deluxe version is what I'm getting. I have no need for vinyl cds or the things to play them on.
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 13th May 2010, 11:32 PM
KremlinChaos's Avatar
KremlinChaos KremlinChaos is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HEART STATION
Posts: 519
http://www.sonyclassical.pl/wwwaguil...nie_bionic.swf
Lenticular cover
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 13th May 2010, 11:34 PM
ILoveGeniuses's Avatar
ILoveGeniuses ILoveGeniuses is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,346
^thats neat. cool.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 14th May 2010, 06:02 AM
fancycar's Avatar
fancycar fancycar is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by KremlinChaos~ View Post


Well~~
This is what I used to think of,and it turns to being real.
Still wondering whether Japan Version will contain it or not?!
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 14th May 2010, 06:09 AM
maze's Avatar
maze maze is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Peru
Posts: 4,913

she's so cute
__________________


IG | YT | PR

Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 14th May 2010, 12:03 PM
xLitax
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
^ Um... it's a good thing you don't have to sing Happy Birthday like that. lol Has an amazing voice no matter what she sings. <3
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 14th May 2010, 12:06 PM
ILoveGeniuses's Avatar
ILoveGeniuses ILoveGeniuses is offline
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,346
wow... hmv canada just FINALLY got the album put on their website this morning...
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 15th May 2010, 10:39 PM
KremlinChaos's Avatar
KremlinChaos KremlinChaos is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HEART STATION
Posts: 519
01 Bionic 3:21
02 Not Myself Tonight 3:05
03 Woohoo 4:57
04 Elastic Love 3:34
05 Desnudate 4:25
06 Love & Glamour (Intro) 0:11
07 Glam 3:40
08 Prima Donna 3:26
09 Morning Dessert (Intro) 1:33
10 Sex For Breakfast 4:49
11 Lift Me Up 4:07
12 My Heart (Intro) 0:19
13 All I Need 3:33
14 I Am 3:55
15 You Lost Me 4:18
16 I Hate Boys 2:24
17 My Girls 3:08
18 Vanity 4:21
19 Monday Morning 3:54
20 Bobblehead 3:02
21 Birds Of Prey 4:20
22 Stronger Than Ever 4:16
23 I Am (Stripped) 3:55
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 16th May 2010, 03:58 AM
TITANIC's Avatar
TITANIC TITANIC is offline
BRILLANTE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 23,396
so there are 2 versions of I am?
__________________
SPEED
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 16th May 2010, 04:00 AM
fancycar's Avatar
fancycar fancycar is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 147
I Hate Boys' and Bionic's 30secs previews revealed in extremely lowest qualities.

IHB sounds like KGB and more Britney Spears-ish,
Bionic's preview is quite blurred,cannot hear the whole thing.

And there will be more different between Deluxe Version and Regular Version:

Deluxe Version contains:
*a Lenticular Cover
*a 20-page booklet
*23 tracks(with 5 new songs)

Regular Version contains:
*a 16-page booklet
*a Jewel Case
*18 tracks

P.S
Japan Version will also contain a Lenticular Cover.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.