Kazuhito Kikuchi working on new Ayu song?! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 29th May 2010, 01:11 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
Oh my I never thought of momentum is one of the M clones. I can't even related both songs together except 1) both titles started with "m", and 2) both are winter songs. M is more epic than momentum of course and I never liked momentum somehow. It sounds a bit lackluster.

For me, the only M clone exists is Free & Easy.
I don't think anyone ever thought of any song other than momentum as an M clone.

My feeling about her using these older composers is that we can get a little more variety when it comes to compositions. It's usually pretty easy to sniff out Yuta or Yukumi stuff since she's worked with them so much in the last six (or two) years. Kunio Tago's revival was refreshing, and I think Yasuhiko and Kazuhito coming back can only be a good thing for her songs from a musical standpoint.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, kazuhito kikuchi, new song


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.