TA blog 15th June 'Dear foreign fans!!!' - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:58 PM
Mintkisses's Avatar
Mintkisses Mintkisses is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
To join TA and to buy in mu mo people has to use a japanese address. Tenso works giving one. But Now mu-mo did a special site working with Tenso for overseas shipments and when international TA members using Tenso wanted to buy the single, mu-mo detected taht we were using tenso and told us to go to that special site. But in that special site we can't get the Team Ayu special gifts.

It's not that mu-mo or avex doesn't want us to buy, because they created that site. But they just thought no one in TA would need Tenso...

So we send Ayu a message explaining what was happening. Because she was the only one that knew the there are TA members that are not living in Japan.

That's why she told us to wait for her to solve it ^^
I see now. I'm sorry I was so lost! lol. I started reading about this in the conversation that's going on in the MOON/blossom discussion thread. That was so sweet of her. I might actually sign up for Tenso now so I can join Team Ayu. I was always hesitant about it, but if we can do this then there's not much to worry about.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
arena tour 2010, ayu's diary, hamasaki ayumi, team ayu, teamayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.