TA blog 15th June 'Dear foreign fans!!!' - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 27th June 2010, 01:09 AM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by baka-ranger View Post
LOL I agree with the whole world tour thing being quite impossible, but I'm pretty sure she has more fans then that. At least in the bigger/more well known areas that she is likely to go tour at.

...totally disregarding what I said about it being impossible...a couple of months ago JJLin...thats his name yeah. He's this Chinese Artist that happened to come to Melbourne for a concert. All my friends went and apparently there were thousands there I seriously can't remember if it was 3000 or 5000...yeah theres a big difference in that but there was about that many people.

I hope International TA goes through smoothely. I'll join as soon as my mum allows me to manage my own money D:
The trip from China to Australia is somewhat a shorter one as well. Also, a lot of asians live in Australia. By it being impossible, I mean that touring in mutiple countries all over the world, not a single concert in a western country
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
arena tour 2010, ayu's diary, hamasaki ayumi, team ayu, teamayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.