Complete Rock'n'Roll Circus Final Tour~7 days special~ Goods Pictures - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 30th September 2010, 07:04 AM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
Whoa...an iPhone case!? (And at 13,500 yen - around $160!!?)
I will sell to my firstborn child for it!!!!

Well, if I was ever going to have a child, which I'm not. Lol.
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.