[Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 5 October "Fuu--." - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 6th October 2010, 02:08 PM
aura~'s Avatar
aura~ aura~ is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 3,794
anyway, you were suggesting some time ago to do a previous 50th single anniversary tour or asia tour, sht.. just before CDL... it's not like really different even if it was a suggestion...

I still think if Ayu decided to go ahead with it is because she thought she could do it, and agreed. Ayu did worst things before,and Avex, as well as Ayu, have been earning money for lots of things for 12 years.

And as I was saying, just look at Seven days war lyrics:

Seven days war, I'll fight
Until I can get my hands on our place
Seven days war get place to live
So I can just be myself

Seven days war, I'll fight
I'll never give up our place to anyone
Seven days war get place to live
So I can live without hanging my head


This is her war.

Oh, and also try to read again her message, she says "not satisfied with coming together to present the best of the best, but to challenge to exceed even that", that doesn't mean she's not satisfied, just that she even wanted it to be MORE than the best of the best.
__________________

♥

How to join Team Ayu! ~


Last edited by aura~; 6th October 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
7 days special, ayu's diary, hamasaki ayumi, team ayu, teamayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.