The Official SDN48 Thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 22nd October 2010, 04:09 AM
FIRSTKLAS's Avatar
FIRSTKLAS FIRSTKLAS is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,030
I think I like this.

SDN48 likely won't ever be controversial since all the members are over the age of 20 but I can see them being a lot of fun with their "sexy and mature" concept.

I'll probably order both editions of their single.

Edit: And, oh yeah, I can't wait for Nachu to start showing up!

Last edited by FIRSTKLAS; 22nd October 2010 at 04:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
idol, sdn48


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.