[Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 15th November 2010, 05:49 PM
lividlillies's Avatar
lividlillies lividlillies is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 204
If Ayu went to Montreal... it'd be amazing. It's east coast enough that... well, east coast people could go! (Like me! ...if I was home at the time, lol)

But the chances of her picking Montreal over Vancouver or Toronto... or NYC or some other US city centre... Yeah. ): To be honest, if she went to any of the cities listed, I'd go. I'd make it happen. B|

It'd be cool if Naoya was at CDL! I don't usually watch CDL... ^^;;; But I think it'd be interesting. Can you watch CDL on Keyhole?

...btw, how does Ayu manage to do Kouhaku and CDL? Does she go from Kouhaku straight to CDL?
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, hamasaki ayumi


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.