[Official Message] COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 16th November 2010, 04:50 PM
Sirea's Avatar
Sirea Sirea is offline
Prologue Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 240
Yayyy I love CDLs.

I asked for last year's CDL for Christmas, so what I plan to do if I get it is watch it during New Year's since I can't be there for the actual one.
__________________



日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, hamasaki ayumi


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.