[Scans] Vivi Deji Diary Vol.124 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 28th November 2010, 08:59 PM
ayumasing's Avatar
ayumasing ayumasing is offline
Prologue Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 249
Thank you!!

That last page with her in the dress and the freakishly long trail...it's sort of reminiscent of her 'M' performance for her 30th Single Museum tour, ne?
__________________
Back to witches and wizards and magical beasts/To goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts/It's all that I love, and it's all that I need at Hogwarts, Hogwarts, I think I'm going back!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, deji deji diary, dejideji diary, vivi


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.