COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ Live Broadcast - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 25th December 2010, 07:45 PM
indyplus's Avatar
indyplus indyplus is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 492
I don't understand what I did wrong! I tried to purchase a ticket through TA and it doesn't let me. It just gives me this again:

下記項目の入力情報を再度お確かめください。

・海外へのお届けは、こちらからご購入ください。

I don't understand what I have to do? Can someone help?
__________________

ayu tumblr last.fm personal tumblr

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, love songs, ustream


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.