COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ Live Broadcast - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 28th December 2010, 09:08 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
I might just hook up my computer to my big screen and surround sound for this xD; It's as close as watching Ayu on TV as I'll get I guess!

Question, does anyone know when it starts EST? The recording is around 1am in Japan, right?.... So, 12pm Jan 31st in the USA?
It starts here on the West Coast at around 10am, so I guess it starts for you guys at around 1pm?
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, love songs, ustream


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.