CDL10-11 talk - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 12th January 2011, 09:14 PM
zoomzoom's Avatar
zoomzoom zoomzoom is offline
Rule Protector

 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DK
Posts: 5,194
I don't think they necessarily have the same show budget everytime, but I was just happy they finally tried something new with the stage. It's seriously been the same modified stage since 2004. Finally something that looked different, that alone was refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
so is this the review thread? idk which one to use lol but ok.

WOW
so ok I'm finally watching it now in the HD file and holy **** ok. the clowns are annoying and IMO Last Angel sounded really bad, but I absolutely love the way it was performed with all the lights, dramatic movements, etc. amazing. but ok woah woah woah.. I'm just sitting here still gasping in amazement at "is this LOVE?". that performance is like.. wow. most impressive performance I've seen from her since probably that a-nation 08 performance of ASFXX with the rain. so amazing. Duty was really good too. still need to watch the rest but I just needed to express how I felt about "is this LOVE?". I am so amazed.
Seriously? Weird, because I thought that was the absolute low point of the entire show. I cringed badly at just how off-key she managed to be. It really stood out, because she sang most of the other songs extremely well.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2010, do it again


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.